Every good love story has a beginning and that is almost always one of the best parts. Engagement sessions are actually my personal favorite type of photoshoot. I really enjoy how adventurous couples are and how much personality goes into these shoots. Much like your senior portraits in highschool, these pictures try and tell a story, a story of who you are both as individuals, and more importantly who you are as a couple. The engagement session is all about telling that story, and I recommend picking the Timeless or Forever package so that we can capture that story together.
- All engagement sessions are between 1 and 3 hours long depending on the time the couple wants to allow.
- Just like with the wedding itself you will receive a DVD with all of the edited images on a disk ready for you to print.
- I will also make you a personalized save the date card in post card format ready to send to your friends and family, all you have to do is have it printed.
Why buy a wedding Album?
If a picture is worth 1000 words then a wedding album is worth a lifetime. I use Kiss Wedding Books for all of my album printing, and am confident when I say that there is no better, more permanent, professional, and fun solution on the market today. All of my albums are designed by yours truly in such a way as to capture the spirit of the wedding and everyone involved. These albums are truly the best way to preserve every memory from your wedding day.
- Each album is custom designed.
- Kiss prints the albums on 100 year archival paper.
- The albums are leather bound.
- Kiss uses a technique called flush mounting to insure every spread has almost no seem running down the center.
- Extra Leather, Linen, or Little Kiss albums can be purchased from me for parents, friends, or as extras.
Will You Travel?
Yes I do travel away from Manhattan for weddings, all travel expenses are negotiable, and overnight stays do require a hotel room.